As a Client Care Services Coordinator, you will be the linchpin in maintaining our clinic’s reputation for warm, empathetic, and cost-conscious service. This position focuses on coordinating service functions related to our front desk operations, including reception, maintenance of veterinary medical records, accounts maintenance, cash processing, ordering of supplies, and data entry.
Your workday will be sweetened by the breathtaking Oregon backdrop, known for its diverse natural beauty and an outdoor lifestyle that is hard to resist. Join us and significantly impact pet healthcare while enjoying the best that Oregon has to offer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform administrative and customer relations duties to facilitate the work of the practitioners, technicians and assistants.
- Ensure the screening and assembly of veterinary records and files for use, storage of
disposal in accordance with the established records control schedules.
- Prepare and oversee coverage of the receptionist’s work schedule.
- Handle telephone calls and clients.
- Oversee auditing charts for completeness.
- Entering of daily business and clinic invoices.
- Assist in developing methods for improving efficiency, productivity, and morale.
This is a part-time, non-exempt position. Salary varies with experience.